Thursday, November 10, 2011

Project Podcast

I've uploaded a walk-through of the project into the learning module for the project.  I cover such things as:
  • What's expected in the PPT due on the 17th.
  • Why you are turning in a proposal - feedback from the client and myself
  • What sections of the paper have been modified or dropped because of the nature of our client (also included in the Project doc entitled: Start Here....)
  • How materials will be turned in for grading.
  • Details about the client
  • Highlights from Beverly Maddox's conversation with my in-person class
  • Availability of photography services if needed of the clinic
If you have additional questions or comments, please, don't hesitate to contact me.  I look forward to reading your advertising critiques as well as seeing your proposals on the 17th.

No comments:

Post a Comment